Monday, May 21, 2012

GIVE ME BACK MY SANITY

This is the day when I'm juggling numbers while somebody 's poking me from behind asking for the numbers I am not yet finished juggling. How I wish a stress-activated paper shredder machine would save my sanity and rally around the tons papers over my desk while I am busy smashing the keyboard. As I sit in a reverie in the most chaotic corner of the room, a sudden impulse to reinstate my consciousness into the real world provoked me to seek comfort in front of the camera lens.Tara, let's go to the park :)
Batwing loose fitting tops flatters all shapes and sizes. It accentuates the svelte figure of a petite women; and hides bulges of a full-bodied women.  Wearing plain rather than printed fabrics allows you to play with lots of colors and different accessories. Moreover, you'll never worry if the prints flatter your figure or not. What I like most with this kind of top is that it's usually made of soft, flowing and lightweight fabric perfect for summer season.


High-waist pants, aside from it covers bulges around the stomach area, shows off fuller hips and smaller waist. Pinstripes pants is best when worn with bright solid colored tops and accessories. 
The contrasting effect of a loose fitting top and butt-hugging bootleg pants is extreme sexiness. No need to show the bootylicious out there :)
Added a  violet waist belt to add more colors
I found the same necklace I fancied to buy in an online store which I'm glad I didn't. I also saw it at forever 21 although not the exact design but the materials used are basically the same and the cost? P505. I got mine for P120 in a bargain store.

Adrenaline rush may take the life of your most precious pair of shoes.Goodbye.

BEWARE: Don't wear heels while doing a multiple jump shots and later regret because the shots are either blurry or you look silly in it.

Top - Forever 21
Pants - ju's
Belt - SM Accesories
Necklace - bargain
Shoes - asianvogueshop
Photo: Judy


Ciao,
happychic

No comments:

Post a Comment