Thursday, May 10, 2012

COVER ME UP


This is one of the days when I am too lazy to dress up but is on always-on-the-go mood. My plan during the day is to leave the house at 6am, travel by bus and train and beat the clock at 7.30 a.m going to "somewhere dreams may come true" . I was overwhelmed by the flock of people along EDSA so my instinct tells me to just hail a taxicab which I'm glad I did without second thoughts. 

 
I wore a printed cinch waist tunic over my favorite four year old cardigan.Since the tunic has an A-line cut, I pair it with a jeggings. A jegging is a cross breed of jeans and leggings because it looks like a tight fitting jeans made of  spandex material. Jeggings's material follows the shape of the body so wearing a tunic may be the solution to cover what should be covered.

Since I don't want to look like I'm up for a summer outing , I layered it with a plain cardigan. I also find the tunic's prints too bold so wearing plain top tones it down.


It looks like a ballerina shoes but it's the oxford shoes I first blogged here.


 I just slot in this "strike a pose anywhere" when I bought materials for my work papers. However, the lady at the background grabbed my attention I almost blog her dress. Bumongga!


Ciao,
happychic


Tunic - Forever 21
Cardigan - Gap
Leggings - bargain
Shoes - Australian
Socks - bargain
Chain headband - Forever 21
Photos: Judy


No comments:

Post a Comment