Monday, September 3, 2012

TARTAN

It's 5 o'clock P.M. Everybody's jumping out of the office including those people who frequent my camera's shutter button. Thus, I struggle to find a person who's willing to lend both his hands and feet to me -- hands to give me a decent photos free of charge -- and a pair of feet willing to walk a hundred steps away from the office's vicinity just to satisfy my cravings for outfit shots. Seein' one of my closet friend in the office gives me a great possibility of outfit shoot. Oh well, she brightens my late afternoon :)


I have a hard time deciding what to wear so I opted for a simple red shirt and skinny jeans. However, Friday still means " WORK", which demands for a proper office attire, so I completed the look by wearing a blazer.


 You'll never see me wearing clothes in tartan pattern not until I stumbled on this crisp and pristine blazer in a  thrift store. It has a subtle colors and not-so-thick intersecting lines which gives this ancient pattern a fresh modern twist.  


The tartan blazer serves as the accessory on this ensemble since it jazz up the simple shirt and pants I am wearing.


I've got stripes. Wrong. I've got tartan :)


Inner Top - random brand
Blazer - Thrifted
Jeans - random brand
Shoes - asianvogue
Photo - Janice

happychic

No comments:

Post a Comment