Monday, September 24, 2012

WAITING, NOT IN VAIN (photos updated)

We arrived at the House of Representative at 10 A.M.We had our pre-plenary hearing until 12P.M. We took our lunch, stayed in a coffee shop, and took pictures in between while we are waiting for our cue to hit the Plenary hall. The hearing started at around 7.30 P.M and ended at 8.45 P.M.We were caught in a heavy traffic due to heavy rainfall and stream of flood in the main road. I was, then, so preoccupied on the spectacle of lightning I am seeing in front of the windshield, when my tummy started screaming.We took our dinner at 11P.M and got home at 11.30  P.M. This is the longest day of my life.Wheew.


Top - gifted
Blazer - thrifted
Skirt - thrifted
Bag - gifted
Shoes- bargain
Photos: Sam


These are some of the photos that I took while waiting (NOT) in vain :)
 
Sam :)
Bless :)

No comments:

Post a Comment