Tuesday, July 24, 2012

MIRACLE OF LIFE


As I see myself in front of the mirror, I saw a hideous sagging skin and a protruding tummy  in front of me. As I'm about to slap my face to wake me up from this dream, someone hit me from behind, I turned around and saw an angel giggling. His eyes were set on my tummy, then he touches it, feels it and spank it! The world started to spin around me, in rapid motion, as fast as it could. Then it stopped.A little boy dressed in all white pajama, stares at me, his smile resembles mine, his eyes looks like the man I married. He tiptoes his feet and reaches for my arms. His mouth opens and says "Maaammaaa". And I'm back in the real world.


While some women is gifted with exceptional skin elasticity, I am one of the MANY to the exceptions. It kinda frustrate me when I tried so many poses and ends up deleting almost all the shots because I can't force the camera lens to lie.When I have to wear something special inside to conceal "this thing" from sticking out from the blue cotton dress I excitedly brought home. How I miss flaunting in bikini top when I am as thin as a stick and my tummy is as flat as the piece of paper, ooohhh man!, those were the days (sigh). I don't scare you. It's one of the things you have to look forward to when you reach the phase of motherhood.Reality bites.But the bonus comes after the "sagging" though, you have a cute little angels and a big boy in your life :)

 
Don't mind the bulges you see. It's a wonder of life :)




 I got this 27 year old vintage clutch bag from my late mom's closet





 What is the essence of a woman?
"Just being a woman is God's gift.The origin of a child is a mother, a woman. She shows a man what sharing, caring, and loving is all about. That is the essence of a woman." - Sushmita Sen


Dress - Forever 21
Topper - gifted (tita's)
Shoes - SM Parisian
Bag - my mom's
Photo - Judy

kisses,
happy chic



.

No comments:

Post a Comment