Wednesday, July 4, 2012

FISHBALLS, QUEK-QUEK AND SSHHOOOTTT!


A quick stop to fulfill cravings for fishballs and quek-quek is one of the things I always look forward into when I'm on a fieldwork. Being so "cowboy" is something I am thankful and proud of and even if I get rich (which i hope ASAP!), i will never stop from eating this "pantawid gutom" ala carte.  


Because my photographer for the day is busy taking pictures of me without my signal, the man is too curious to see who the hell is he taking pictures of.I wonder what's he's thinking..?


Honestly, my original plan for that day is to shoot along the bridge somewhere in Manila but end up in the busy street of Makati. I realized that I am gaining, with confidence,  "you shoot and I'll strike a pose anywhere". I feel so embarrassed about it, but I'm enjoying it anyways :)


Top - Thrifted
Skirt - Forever 21
Necklace - Ebay
Shoes - Asianvogue
Photos: Yeye


goodmorning everyone!
 happy chic

No comments:

Post a Comment