Monday, July 16, 2012

WHITE MEN'S SHIRT

I am inspired to create an outfit over a men's basic white shirt. So I dig my closet for the perfect pants and found my sister's gift to me - a harlem trouser. Such an ideal piece to start with the look I wanted. Nothing fancy. Just simple and casual in unconventional way.

To give the top a touch of femininity, I folded the sleeves up to the length the usual women's shirt has and tucked the shirt in. I don't like to look like a school boy so I accessorize by wearing a beaded chandelier earrings, a gold cuff to match with my gold skinny belt, a wedge and bold red-orange lipstick. This time I stick to neutrals to keep the look simple yet stunning in effortlessly way (did I? :) ).


 

The sky is getting dark and waiting for the rain to fall.
And same with my husband killing time on my office's hall. I got to go, I can hear his shoes tapping :) 

Top - bargain
Pants - gifted
Earrings - Forever 21
Cuff - fashiondiscounthaven
Shoes - Asianvogue
Photos: Nice

ciao,
happychic

Follow my blog with Bloglovin 

No comments:

Post a Comment