Thursday, April 12, 2012

FIRST TIME MO?

My plan as of this moment is to take power nap for 30 minutes and wake up at exactly 1pm to continue with my three-days overdue work papers. However, my century plan of engaging into web blogging suddenly incite as my brains started to dictate these words I am typing right now. It bothers me though. This is not a good start.

Anyways, I started reading blogs when I accidentally stumbled on the blog of Camille Co which happens to be a newbie that time.WOW! Her flair for fashion is truly remarkable. She exude an aura that most fashion bloggers lacks.Her ability to put pieces together in an effortless manner makes me donned all her clothes and wished to look like her -- if I were in my 20's.Hmmnnn.

 Follows me guys as I share things that makes me happy. Remember, life maybe boring but NEVER when you are happy! 

Ciao!
Happy Chic

P.S
I still believe that first impression never last at all :)

No comments:

Post a Comment