Monday, April 23, 2012

OLD SCHOOL

This  is what I wore during my photo shoot for my first fashion blog (naks! feel na feel?): A silk midriff button down top and a blue vintage high-waist pants. I've been looking for this kind of pants for the longest time and lucky me, alas! I bought it after I gave birth last year and buried it in my closet for a year.    
 

The first remark I earned from this ensemble as I walked down the street of Amorsolo St. Makati with my one of closest officemate: "What's happening with you? The blue pants, it's so old school!". Hahaha.Whatever it takes. Even if my belly's tucked in for 8 hours - *wink*.


 

The cropped midriff silk top has a satin linings to make the bottom hem and shoulder area a bit heavier for a more structured look. The gold vintage buttons creates a certain vintage vibe and acts as accessory to the top as well.



1980's vibes.


I don't accessorize a lot. I just add these gold pearl earrings to finish the simple classic look.





Midriff Floral Top - Thrifted
High-waist blue pants - Thrifted
Earrings - SM accesories
Photo: Sam

See you around :)


Ciao,
Happy Chic


No comments:

Post a Comment